UnderTheGun
Welcome at UnderTheGun Forum!

Please login or register to reveal the chatbox and passwordsection.

Have a great time at UTG Forum!
UnderTheGun
Welcome at UnderTheGun Forum!

Please login or register to reveal the chatbox and passwordsection.

Have a great time at UTG Forum!
UnderTheGun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are counting to 5000 members. 3956 members joined so far ! Please login or register to reveal the chatbox and passwordsection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UnderTheGun on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of UnderTheGun on your social bookmarking website

just a little laugh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tink44
Royal Member
Royal Member
tink44

Aantal berichten : 1510
Punten : 8688
Join date * : 2011-01-02
Age * : 52

just  a little laugh Empty
PostSubject: just a little laugh   just  a little laugh Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:42 am

this is mums joke Smile

man goes into a pet shop and says i want a pet , but not just any pet i want something special . the shopkeeper says i have something new out back and it is special as it talks as well , great says the man , what is it . shopkeeper says its a talking milipede , yep i,ll take it says the man .

so when he gets it home , he thinks i,ll go talk to it , so he asks the milipede if he wants to go to church , no response from milipede , so about half hour later he asks again do you want to come to church with me , still no response , so half hour goes by and he thinks i ,ll try one more time , are u sure you don,t want to come to church today .

finally the milipede says will you shut up i heard you the first time , i,m just putting on my fxxxing shoes Smile)))))))
Back to top Go down

just a little laugh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderTheGun :: CHIT - CHAT :: FUN with UNDERTHEGUN-
Jump to: