UnderTheGun
Welcome at UnderTheGun Forum!

Please login or register to reveal the chatbox and passwordsection.

Have a great time at UTG Forum!
UnderTheGun
Welcome at UnderTheGun Forum!

Please login or register to reveal the chatbox and passwordsection.

Have a great time at UTG Forum!
UnderTheGun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are counting to 5000 members. 3956 members joined so far ! Please login or register to reveal the chatbox and passwordsection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UnderTheGun on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of UnderTheGun on your social bookmarking website

intrested in buying a piece ? staking / backer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
victorlwd
victorlwd

Aantal berichten : 84
Punten : 118
Join date * : 2010-04-23
Age * : 36

intrested in buying a piece ?    staking / backer Empty
PostSubject: intrested in buying a piece ? staking / backer   intrested in buying a piece ?    staking / backer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:51 pm

first of all a short explanation for the people who dont know what backing / staking is :

Poker staking is the act of one person putting up money for a poker player to play with in hopes that the player wins. Any profits are split on a predetermined percentage between the backer and the player. A backed player is often known as a “horse”. The player will then use the money to play in a poker tournament or cash game.
The concept of staking players has been around for a long time in the poker industry. It is common for poker players to get staked in live events as the buyin for these tournaments can be very large.

Poker Staking allows upcoming players to get involved in the larger tournaments without having to spend lots of time building up a bankroll at the smaller levels.

im selling 40% of my 109$ omaha xl event on 888 poker (to reduce variance since its out of my bankrollmanegement zone )
so if anyone is interested send me message

my plo tourney stats on 888 are + -
my ROIstd on plo = 80 %
my ROIadj on plo = 70%
my ROIbi on plo = 65 %
itm % = 40 % for any further info / price pm me or ask me in chat if im online cheers gl @ the tables victorlwd
Back to top Go down

intrested in buying a piece ? staking / backer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderTheGun :: CHIT - CHAT-
Jump to: