UnderTheGun
Welcome at UnderTheGun Forum!

Please login or register to reveal the chatbox and passwordsection.

Have a great time at UTG Forum!
UnderTheGun
Welcome at UnderTheGun Forum!

Please login or register to reveal the chatbox and passwordsection.

Have a great time at UTG Forum!
UnderTheGun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are counting to 5000 members. 3956 members joined so far ! Please login or register to reveal the chatbox and passwordsection.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UnderTheGun on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of UnderTheGun on your social bookmarking website

Long awaited Return, May be longer then expected.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tweek_17
Tweek_17

Aantal berichten : 128
Punten : 297
Join date * : 2011-03-25
Age * : 32

Long awaited Return, May be longer then expected. Empty
PostSubject: Long awaited Return, May be longer then expected.   Long awaited Return, May be longer then expected. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Hello everyone, new and old.

If you know me, Fantastic, if you dont, i used to be about here quite alot awhile ago.

As iv always stated and always will, Iv Always got an eye over here on Underthegun. Always. You know who you are if you read my messages lol.

Anyway, i thought id stop by just to say that im still about, and still watching, i have tried poker again in the last few months recently and as you can probably tell by the amount of activity. it didn't go great. Far from it, but it was fun. although the new guys i played with were not the same as the originals here. It was great when we used to play in our UTG tournies.

So as a final word, id like to say that il always have my eye on the forum (Yes i will, and even when its wondering off, cica will Wink) and hey, maybe if i come on at a more respectable time rather then 2am, i may even get to meet some off you and catch up with old friends.

Happy time hey , Ja Mata Ne.

Long awaited Return, May be longer then expected. Tumblr_n2fod4XIU91r0pevlo1_250
Back to top Go down

Long awaited Return, May be longer then expected.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderTheGun :: CHIT - CHAT :: FUN with UNDERTHEGUN-
Jump to: